Please read and review the entire application prior to completing the grant application. Contact Ashley Portwood at (480) 289-2351 ext. 104 or email@example.com with any questions.
Applications can be submitted year round, however there are two cycles each calendar year in which applications are reviewed. They are due on the days listed below:
Cycle 1 DEADLINE: November 1 at 5:00pm Arizona Time.
Successful grant applications are notified in December (payment is received in January).
Cycle 2 DEADLINE: May 1 at 5:00pm Arizona Time.
Successful grant applications are notified in June (payment is received in June).
Grant Proposals must include the following documents:
1) Cover Letter
*Please give us a brief overview of the project and tell us why the Grant Committee should fund your request.
2) Application (completed in full)
3) Proposed Budget
4) Letter of Recommendation from your local Tennis Service Representative
(see last page for contact information)
*To request a letter of recommendation, TSR's should be notified at least one week prior to grant deadline. Letters of reccomendation should be signed off by your USTA District President
5) Letter of Recommendation from Community Organizations (optional)
Additional Grant Info
· The maximum grant award is $2000. Please only request what you actually need.
· The grant committee may choose to fund a portion of a request. If the projected budget does not make sense, the grant will not be funded
· Incomplete applications will not be accepted
· Late applications will be considered in the following grant cycle
· Please note that you must be a USTA SOUTHWEST MEMBER ORGANIZATION to apply for this grant. A USTA number for your organziation will be required on the application. To become a member organization, please go to www.usta.com/membership