The criteria for selection are as follows:
1. A mature, junior tennis player who ordinarily (due to his or her family or financial background) would not have the opportunity to attend a summer tennis camp.
2. A player sufficiently interested in tennis so that a one-week intensive camp either near or away from home would not be an obstacle.
3. A player must exhibit good behavior, not causing any difficulties for the camp staff.
4. All information must be filled out completely or application will not be accepted.
5. Be sure to follow the age requirements for each summer camp.
6. APPLICANTS MUST BE USTA MEMBERS.
7. IMPORTANT Nike Tennis Camps camps: Due to NCAA regulations, the recipients of the scholarships must be under 14 years of age and not in or entering high school in the fall of 2015.